Our Billing Specialists can assist you with the following:
- Account questions and/or concerns
- Receiving a quote for the current year pricing on “SELF PAY” services
- Receiving an estimate on services utilizing your current active insurance carrier
- Authorization requirements
- Insurance company participation
- Setting up payment plans
We accept most insurance plans. For your convenience, here is a list of common insurance plans accepted at Northeast Radiology.
|Connecticare||CT Medicaid||Emblem Health||Empire BCBS|
|GHI||Harvard Pilgrim||Healthy CT||HIP|
|Liberty HealthShare||Local 1199||Magnacare||Medicare (NY and CT)|
|Multiplan/HMC/First Health Network||MVP||MVP Medicaid/Hudson Health||No Fault|
|NY Government Plans||Oscar||Oxford||Pomco|
|RR Medicare||US Dept. of Labor||Worker’s Compensation|
Each carrier has many plans. If you have questions about your specific plan or do not see your insurance listed, please confirm with our office and/or the insurance company directly. Please note, precertification may be needed for some tests and procedures.
Billing Specialists can be contacted directly at 845-278-7248 or toll free 888-778-6200 Monday through Friday 8:00am-4:30pm.